понеделник, 6 февруари 2012 г.

Birthday Shopping !!!!!

    Few days ago was my birthday!!The awesome 30 years WOW!!I don't feel any difference - I'm just feeling great.The reason is that now I'm  an owner of Orly Galaxy Girl,O.P.I. Stranger Tides,two magnetic Golden roses and a little bottle of Essence Nailart Sealing Topcoat !!!!!Now I just can't make the decision what to wear first.........
   I looked at my new babies wondering who shall be the lucky one and  finally I made the decision - for my birthday I choose one of my favorite ones - Catherine Arley #946 with a touch of Color Club Fame and Fortune and for the next day - O.P.I. Stranger Tides with Gabrini #18 for the dots design.
   Catherine Arley #946 is gorgeous wine red with red shimmer.Two coats are more than enough and the finish is very glossy even without topcoat.
                                           Here are my new sweeties:
                                              And the mani I did with my beloved O.P.I.:
              That's all from me....see you tomorrow with the metalic nails !!!!


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар