вторник, 27 март 2012 г.

Day 20 - water marble !!!!

                    Hello polished ladies!
         How are you,my lovely followers?!....Hope you feel as good as I do.This sunny weather makes me feel like a brand new person - I just LOVE spring.It was very difficult for me to choose the right polishes for my marble day.Water marbling is my favorite kind of nail art/can I call it WMM?..../.Few months ago most of my manis were that kind.I think the reason is that it's always so hard for me to decide what colour I want to see over my nails.Water marbling is the decision,the right one....There are hundreds of tutorials online so I don't wanna be tedious with technical details...
          For the first time I'll show you an extra pics with one of my best friend's water marble mani.Mimi was sooo exited when I made my first WMM.Two days ago we made one of our pajama parties and like always ther was nail art time - this time with water lol...So I tought it will be nice to show here both of the manis - hers and mine.
           I've used some of my all time favorites - O.P.I. Stranger tides - base colour,Zoya Dree,Seventeen #296 and Ilona #29 - marbling colours.Mimi's choice was - Perfect S11 and S13 for base colours and Mr.Nail #14 and Flormar #46 for the marbling.
           Now let's see the results........guests first:
As you can see the colours are amazing - bright,sparkling,if I can say so - even juicy..lol...

I'm impressed from the mix between Stranger tides and Ilona's yellow - it became a mustard colour - very strange but kind a cool...for me....
Hope you guys like this mani.......
See ya....

1 коментар: