събота, 3 март 2012 г.

Two in one !!!!

           Hello gorgeous ladies !!
       It's been a while since I made my last post but you will be merciful right?.....Today I'll show you the last two designs I've made for the 31 days challenge - the stripes and the animal print.
       Hope you'll like them .... 
       I don't know why but I think I'm loosing my inspiration these days.I've made my nails as always but the fun part is missing...some kind of polish depression maybe...lol...
       Now let's see the pics and the lack of inspiration....

  Day 12- stripes !!! 
    Excuse my awful cuticles....I accept suggestions for handling with them....


Day 13 - animal print !!
   Sooooo...what do you think,ladies?Long,shiny,sparkly...scary,ah??LOL.....
                                                                             

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар