вторник, 10 юли 2012 г.

I'm Neon-istic !!!!

Flipity flopity flip flop flip flop...
Hello hello...
If you worry about me - don't - I'm ok,just fine,never been better and so on....But,there is always a 'but' - I can't stop looking at those nails of mine.Nothing strange,ah?...You'll say 'She's polish addicted,she loves her nails and polishes,she can cry about a broken nail/it's hard to understand this pain,belive me/ so there is nothing strange here'  and stuff like that and you'll be right.But when you see what I'm wearing now you'll understand.This polish is .... I'm speechless ... the words just won't come out of my mouth ...Three words only - Flip flop fantasy ...by China glaze...Look and enjoy...I'm goin' to stare at my nails while you are lookin' at the shots....
 The most difficult polish to shoot...But extremely beautiful,ah?....As most of the polishes I'm using two coats were enough for this one.The finish is pretty plastic but a coat of Posh makes everything perfect.
That's all for now...
********
The comment of the day:
"No one's bigger than the Flip flop.."


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар