четвъртък, 28 март 2013 г.

Across the Universe ..with Essence 147 Miss Universe and Golden rose Jolly Jewels 119 !!!!

Now I'm ready for a intergalactic vacation.
Yes,you read it correct - intergalactic.These guys here deserve to be seen across  the universe.So if you,lovelies,somehow find free tickets to any unknown planet please let me know.My nails are ready to travel and my suitcase stays right behind the door.
Now back to Earth.
Essence Color&go 147 Miss Universe
Outstanding.One of the most beautiful deep blue flakie polishes I've ever seen.So opaque,so glossy and so ... me.I needed only two coats for full coverage and about two hours to look and enjoy this beauty.
Golden rose Jolly Jewels 119
You know me,right?I LOVE LOVE LOVE glitters...Bright,shining,full of light.So this here is the next jewel by Golden rose and as you can see it's a real one.I put three coats to cover my nails well.Simply gorgeous.
Essence 147 Miss Universe and Golden rose Jolly Jewels 119


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар