събота, 2 март 2013 г.

Ancient Gold with Golden Lady 62,Gabrini Class 123,Golden Rose Multi Dimensions 20 !!

Some things in life are ageless.Some things in life are priceless.Some things like gold.We love gold,right?..We love to wear it.We love to look at it.We love to own it.And sometimes we love to share it.Like today.
I have few favorite color combinations for my nails and this is one of them - deep chocolate brown with different shades of gold.Marvelous.It's like to have a glass of 40 years old cognac in front of a fireplace sitting on comfy cozy pillows.I can feel the strong bitter sweet taste of the liquor.I can feel its warmth.I can feel its flavor.I like it.
My ancient gold for you,guys....
Golden Lady 62,Gabrini Class 123,Golden Rose Multi Dimensions 20

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар