понеделник, 22 април 2013 г.

Djeep series vol.1 with Flormar 429,Perfect ,Bourjois Bleu Asphalte 37 !!!!

Hello,lovelies!
Probably you have no idea but I have another addiction - I collect Djeep lighters...Yes,Djeeps.There's no other lighter like the Djeep one.These guys are comfortable,safe and the best of all - they have such creative designs.'Till now I have about 60 lighters from different collection...yes,Djeep always release their lighters in a collection - just like polishes...As my passion for polishes became an addiction I've noticed what a cool inspiration my Djeeps could be.And the time has come - Djeep Series are real.
The first one is inspired by one of the latest lighters I got as a present from my bf.It's part of a four lighters collection with skull designs.All four of them are simply perfect and I hope you will like all my recreations of their design.
 Flormar 429,Perfect 27,Bourjois Bleu Asphalte 37
Djeep Series will be here every week from now till .... who knows?....We'll see till when....

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар