неделя, 10 ноември 2013 г.

Web Inspiration - Surfer Girl aka Beaching Nails.... ft.CA 32 and 933 !!!!

Hello,my lovelies...
How are you?Hope I'm finding you in a mood for extremely gorgeous nail art cause tonight is Web Inspiration Night and believe me you will be inspired....
Some people don't need many words to be described,their talant talks good enough.The talanted lady I know as Surfer Girl and sadly still don't know in person can turn some of my most horrible days into a holiday.I just have to take a look at her blog galery and I'm ready to fight with the boring sad grey world around me...
Without anymore talking let's see the inspiration and than the result...
When I saw this design for the first time I was .... well,impressed is not enough...I was exalted and the need to understand how to do these gorgeous 'clouds' was stronger than anything else at this moment.And the time has come - Surfer Girl made a tutorial - and it was so simple and easy I just couldn't believe it.But here I am - inspired and satisfied.Surfer Girl,you are one of a kind,hun!!!Keep rockin'!!
Used - 
Catherine Arley 32 - gorgeous smoked nude
Catherine Arley 933 - brilliant dark chocolate brown
Golden Rose Jolly Jewels 117 - golden glitters floating in black jelly base...I just needed to add some sparkles


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар