събота, 28 декември 2013 г.

Sparkling Gingie with Zoya and Flormar !!!!

Hello,my lovelies....
Finally I got the Blaze on my nails - one little berry fuschia gorgeousness from the magnificent Zoya's Ornate Collection.It's filled with holographic particles...just like a bottle full of rainbow sparkles.For the first time it was hard for me to choose the right polish to highlight my Blaze....Blaze is one of a kind jewel and almost every other polish looks dull and ordinary next to it....I spent more than an hour in front of my polish rack looking and wondering who will look at least a bit relevant....After few smokes and tons of patience I've saw the right little bottle - my so beloved Flormar 394.
To be honest with myself I think it's fair to say I'm not really satisfied with the decoration I've made this time...The little Gingerbread man is cute but have nothing in common with those two sparkling beauties.I think one lovely pastel creme will suits better but what can I say....Maybe next time.Now I hope you'll enjoy my Gingie and his sparkling mates....


2 коментара: