четвъртък, 30 юли 2015 г.

DraftSeries are back: To Point or Not?



    Hello, my lovelies….
Remember the last #draftseries post? Well, seems like I was wrong about the end of the series… I’ve found some more drafts hiding around the enormous number of files and folders on my pc. That’s a good news for me - these days my head is burning because of all the tasks I’m working on and these few posts are coming just on time.
As you can see from the photos this mani is from the transition period between almonds and stilettos. That’s why I’ve called it To Point Or Not? It’s a bit frustrating this length of my nails… That’s why I’ve removed most of the close up shots – too scary even for my taste. BELIEVE ME. Yes, I love my long nails but everything should have some limits.
Now, let’s see what was on my mind around October 2014.
Used - 
Perfect Gel Look Nail Polish 526 - the perfect ivory creme polishq one of my favorite bases for nail art
Perfect Sand Lacquer S85 - gorgeous vanilla like sand finish polish with little multicolored particles inside it
mix of creme polishes in deep blue, magenta and smoked brown for the sponging
****
All yours,
Red Frog 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар