вторник, 18 август 2015 г.

Me, Red Frog with Orly&Zoya !!!!



Hello, my lovelies….
Today’s mani is from the kind I like most – red and golden with bold decorations and contrast finishes. It’s screaming: Me, Red Frog! Time to time I grab my most favorite polishes and make something to indulge myself only. Most of the times people look shocked seeing my nails – too long, too decorated, too sharp, too... I don’t care. My nails are part of my individuality. Your Red Frog has long sharp nails and long bright red hair. Nothing more, nothing less. It’s not mandatory to like me. It will be great at least to accept me.
Used –
Zoya Pixie dust Chyna
Orly Rock-it
Rimmel London Rita Ora 513 Let's get nude!
Desert rose 62 - for the stamping
Moyou Artist collection stamping plate #11
Golden transfer foil
Nail art striping tape
               Skull nail art decoration from Born Pretty Store

1 коментар: