неделя, 16 август 2015 г.

Neon animal print !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
I have a quick and colorful post for you this evening. Just few photos and words before saying 'Good night'. 
What I have for you - some stamping with Born Pretty Store Qgirl-018, some hand painted animal print and neon accents to make it bright and bold. I put a layer of white creme polish before painting my nails with the neon color to create an even and opaque neon base before the stamping. Then it was a great stamping-painting-sponging-dry brushing mess. But the end result is nice. Me like it. Hope you, my lovelies, do too.
Used - 
Golden rose Rich Color 76
OPI Skull and glossbones
Golden Rose Selective 63
Golden Rose Selective 69
Born Pretty Stamping polish
Born Pretty Store Qgirl-018
acrylic paint
****
All yours,
Red Frog 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар