четвъртък, 13 август 2015 г.

Summer mix !!!!

Hello, my lovelies.....
After the long day inside the office I'm finally home and the glass of cold beer is next to me along with you. This is one of my favorite part of the day - me at home, the good old dog laying down next to me, the misting glass of beer and.... well, only my little princess is missing to complete the whole picture. But this time she's not around because she has a daddy to take her on a vacation in Greece. That's good. Me happy she could rest a bit from her always tired mommy. So that's me at the moment - relaxing as much as possible.
What I have for you today - a pretty ordinary summer mix with a little stamping, couple of different shades and glitter of course. Let's see.
 Nice. Simple. Girly. Just pretty. Sorry but nothing more to say about this mani. I'm not impressed. It's just a good daily summer mix. 
Used - 
Catherine Arley 247
Nubar Burgundy glitter
Kiko Cupcake 648
Rimmel London I love fruties 066 Cranberry zest - for the stamping
MoYou Artist collection #11 
****
All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар