петък, 6 ноември 2015 г.

My Halloween Holoween nails for the #WNAC2015 !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
A quick post with my Halloween nails is coming. Yeah, I know it was last week but I was so proud with myself about this mani so I just want to show you the shots. Forgive me.
 I've made this design for the last October theme from #WNAC2015 - Holoween and of course because it was Halloween. Click the link and see all the fantastic nail art designs for the occasion at Instagram. I'm really  happy and satisfied of course about how this mani has turned out. It was a great fun to draw this scary creepy images. I've used mostly holographic polishes by Catherine Arley and acrylic paints but I just could not resist to put some of my all time favorite orange from Essence - Wake up! from the Color&go old collection.
So, that's it. Hope your Halloween was full of tricks ad candies.

All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар