петък, 4 декември 2015 г.

Dragonfly nail art with deep french tips !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
I'm ready with my coffee ritual for this morning so here I am hoping to make your day a bit better with my dragonfly mani. As you can see I'still wearing the 3d sculpted thing on my pinkie but soon I'll show my second try for that kind of nail art. About my dragonflies - don't know why I love them so much. This time I've made them as simple as possible in order to make a quick also catchy mani but I hope to find enough time to paint some more realistic bugs sooner.
The polishes deserve some more attention and I'm really sorry for not being able to show you their real beauty. Here are the most focused photos so you can see the shades from different angles and in different light.
See you soon.... I guess.

Used - 
Catrice It's Rambo No5
Polish Me Silly Mystery
Dior Vernis 605 Amazonia
acrylic paint, fine brush

All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар