вторник, 12 април 2016 г.

Sand, stamp and so !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
Happy Tuesday!
This week starts fast and almost furious - tons of interesting stuff is waiting to be done at work for quite a short time but that just gives me more inspiration to do things right. Probably that's the reason for the rise of my nail art ideas.... guess so..
Well, work won't go away before I finish it all so let's take few moments for the claws - 
- Color palette - inspired by a friend's favorite shades
- Finishes - I love mix'n'match .... 
- Design - trying to upgrade my gradient skills along with the stamping 
- Result - miles away from the nail art heaven but looks nice for Tuesday....
 Used - 
Essence The Metals 34 turn up the volume! - for the stamping
Born Pretty Store BP-L020
L'Oreal Color Riche 604 Metropolitan
Perfect Sand Lacquer S65
Manhattan Lotus effect 09 Lil' Ol' Rose 

All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар