събота, 3 септември 2016 г.

Blue and grey camouflage nails !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
Few months ago a great friend of mine made me a super cute gift  - two lighters both in a same pattern but in different color palette. Well knowing my obsession for matching my Djeep lighter with my mani Toni/ Thank you, dear!!!/   has thought these patterns would look nice on nails and here we go - me and the boys dressed in camo. Well, no Djeeps this time but who cares - it was such a delightful surprise! And if I can say to Djeep lighter designers - My dear friends, I think it's time for you to cheer up your fans with creating few camouflage patterns for our beloved lighters! Believe me they will become a great success.
 I've used the lightest and the darkest grey colors to create the mid toned one. Mixing colors at the time of free hand drawing probably will become a new passion for the nail art obsessed soul of mine.
 Used - 
- for the blue camo - 
Brooklin 13 - base color - light baby blue creme
Catherine Arley 08 - bright blue creme
Maybelline Color Show 60 Seconds 59 Marine chic - deep blackened blue creme
- for the grey camo -   
Maybelline Colorama 288 - base color - light grey creme
L'Oreal Color Riche 604 Metropolitan - dark grey creme
*couple of hidden behind the camouflage pattern Born Pretty Store round studs

All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар