вторник, 21 февруари 2017 г.

Candy Sugar Powder by Born Pretty Store - vol.2 !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
Green is one of my favorite colors along with violet and red but there are so many different shades of each color that it's hard to say which one of them is my most favorite. 
When I've received the sweet little boxes full of candy sugar powder from Born Pretty Store it was  obvious I should put it next to something fresh and.... mint.
Here is a direct link to BPS where you can take a look at all the shades of these little dots -
As I've shared with you in my previous post about the candy sugar powder, this stuff is extremely easy to work with. You just have to put a coat of gel top and dip your nail into the powder before curing it. That's it. At least that's how I work with the powder.
This decoration is simple and still eye-catching because of the powdered nail. I really love how the different colors are mixed in a fantastic gritty universe on the nail plate.... It's time to try this powder in combination with somenrhinestones or studs to see it in a different light. But for now this simple decoration is simply gorgeous.... Hope you'll enjoy it and if you want to find your mix of candy sugar powder go and check at the Nail Art New Arrivals section at Born Pretty Store. 

Used - 
Purple Professional Don't Mint Me
Born Pretty Store gel top and base

All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар