петък, 17 февруари 2017 г.

Peel Off base and a textured decoration with Born Pretty Store !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....

It's Friday and I'm ready to start the weekend. Week tasks' finished. Work's done. I'm ready to spend my free time outside enjoying the first warm sunny days for this year. It really looks like the spring is coming. So let's go straight to the claws' business before the fantastic sun goes down-  
No matter how much I enjoy wearing this mani it was extremely exiting to remove it. The reason? I've used peel off base coat by Born Pretty Store. It's clear luminous liquid with almost no smell which dries pretty fast after the application. I've put two coats of it but probably it's better to stay with one. Than I've polished the claws as always - two coats each and add a coat of gel top to my ring finger because of the little studs I've wanted to stick on the decal.
Well, it wasn't the easiest way to clean the claws but I definitely prefer to peel off the rough textured Golden rose Galaxy than trying to clean it with regular nail polish remover. And to be honest it was a great fun to see how the thick layer of polish cracks when I peel it off my nail.... The skull decoration fall off extremely easy no matter it was covered with gel top coat. Here is a direct link to Born Pretty Store if you want to take a look at the peel off base -

Used - 
Golden rose Galaxy 02
Essence The Metals 44 rebel at heart
Essence The Gel Wild White Ways
black acrylic paint

Take a look at the New Arrivals section - you'll be fascinated! And don't forget the free worldwide shipping Born Pretty Store offers along with the great sales! See you soon, lovelies....

All yours,
Red Frog



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар