петък, 24 февруари 2017 г.

#WhenColoursCollide vol.14 - black, white and neon pink !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
It's Friday and the working week is almost at its end. The last few days were fantastic - sunny, warm and full of laughter. I hope it's because of the upcoming spring.... Life just has to start being better. The latest group collage with all the gorgeous designs in black, white and neon pink for the last #whencolourscollide prompt has been posted on Monday. I'm a bit late with sharing my solo shot but better late than never  - 
What we have here - the cute little squares are Born Pretty Store water decals that were smudged a bit from the top coat but the effect is not that bad at all. Pinkie and ring finger are covered with diy decals I've made using the dry marble technique. The color combo is one of my most favorite and will definitely be here again soon.
Used - 
Essence The Gel Black is back
Essence The Gel Wild White Ways
Perfect neon pink

All yours,
Red Frog

1 коментар: