четвъртък, 2 март 2017 г.

Panda nails with Born Pretty Store !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
It's Panda time! One of the newest stamping plates from Born Pretty Store - BPX-LO15 - is in my hands and the fun can begin. Alice from BPS was kind as always and offered me to try both the panda plate and the cute bunny stamper. What a lovely couple! The kid inside me feels fantastic.
I've made my own decals using the transfer technique because the pandas need white tummies to look as cute as possible. The plate is full with different panda images in different shapes and sizes to suit to all nail lenghts and shapes.
 And here is the white bunny boy that look even more cute in person -
This little bunny makes stamping easy and fun. The images from the stamping plate transfered really good no matter it's not a sticky stamper. The silicone is pretty soft and is perfect for curved nails like mine.
I'm really happy how this design turned out. I've wanted something fresh and bright to make those little buddies really pop up. I realise the need of new black stamping polish as I'm looking at the photos but next time I'll be better. After all there are so many new beautiful stamping plates at the store - Born Pretty Stamping Nail section is the place I need. 
Hope you enjoy my pandas, lovelies! See you soon....

Used - 
Born Pretty Store BPX-L015
Born Pretty Stamping polish
Manhattan Collection Pink Opening
Perfect Sand Lacquer S51
Essence The Gel Wild White Ways

All yours,
Red Frog

1 коментар: