събота, 3 август 2013 г.

I'm back !!!!

Hello hello!
The vacation has ended and I'm here with you,my lovelies...How was your week?Mine was fantastic.It's so good to get back home after all.It was a sunny relaxing week full of kid's laughter and fresh air.Now let the pictures do the talking....
 Gorgeous view,crystal water,lots of colors and .... one red frog in the pool...
 A couple of friends we've met in the woods ...
 Me The Hunter ... too bad the game was too close ...
 And my nails for the vacation -
 Why I've choose this design?Well...My swimsuit is in black with tiger print in brown and beige.Most of the cloths I took with me were in red and blue.As you all know my latest passion are sand polishes.Anything else?..Hm,I just wasn't able to make the decision which one of these beauties is the right one....
Who are they - Zoya Godiva,OPI What Wizard-ry is this?,China glaze Dorothy who? and China glaze Ruby pumps...And of course some acrylics for the animal printed nails.
 See ya,lovelies...

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар