петък, 7 ноември 2014 г.

Draft Series:Silver spirit with Golden rose and A-England !!!!

Hello,my lovelies...
The next post from the draft box.See how serious your Red Frog can be ah?
Today's mani was made back in the early spring.You can see from the shades there's still a bit of last year's winter spirit - something cold and frosty.As I can remember my wish was to make the design not so winter-y.So I tought it would be nice to add some zebra print around all that silver.Easy to be made,attractive and eye-catching.Probably it would be better if there were more details for nails that long - at least there's a plenty of space to play with the acrylic paints.Maybe I should make a re-do of this mani ... what do you think about it?
Used -
A-England Excalibur
Golden rose Holiday 51
Golden rose Rich color 101
black acrylic paint
All yours,
Red Frog



1 коментар:

  1. Wow, you have very long, beautiful nails :)
    I think this mani looks wonderful- silver, glitter and animal print- just perfection :)

    ОтговорИзтриване