неделя, 9 ноември 2014 г.

Draft Series:Red'N'Black with Perfect and China Glaze !!!!

Hello,my lovelies...
My weekend was a real pain in the as$ ... I don't even want to remember it...After all I think I've lost enough neural cells and it's time to say 'Enough.Don't want to see,smell,feel or think about anything even close to housewifery,plumbery or else household actions.Enough.'
Few minutes ago I've found my way out of it.As we all know my draft box is still full so here is the next 'from the drafts' post - it's the best time for a post,it's time for me and my polishes,it's time to run straight into my obsessive polish world.And if it's possible I think to stay here for the rest of the night.
What better way to run from reality?Here's full of beautiful colors and it's sparkling.And the best of all - I want to share it all with you,my lovelies.Hope your night is magical and peaceful.Enjoy it.
 
Used - 
China Glaze Bump in the night - nighty black with awesome sand finish;
Perfect Sand Lacquer S52 - gorgeous rich red - perfect mate for China Glaze BITN;
Perfect Gel look Nail Polish 524 - filled with lots of deep red and  golden particles this red is a stunner;
Gabrini Multivitamin 336 - black creme - just can't live without it;
white acrylic paint.
So that's all for tonight.
All yours,
Ref Frog





Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар