неделя, 29 март 2015 г.

Chevron for #NAILlinkup !!!!

Hello, my lovelies ....
It's time for the last #NAILlinkup theme for this month - Chevron. The whole month was a great fun and I just can't wait to see what we'll have in April.
My Chevrons are just a part of the whole design but they became a very good accent. At first I've tried to make a stamping decal with chevrons but they were a little nightmare. So I've used my good old acrylic paints to make my so called chevrons.
The two polishes from Rita Ora's collection by Rimmel seemed like the perfect duo for this mani. Both have pretty good application and look gorgeous next to each other. 
What do you think about my chevron mani, lovelies?
Used -
Rimmel London Rita Ora 513 Let's get nude!
Rimmel London Rita Ora 403 Oragasm
Born Pretty Store Qgirl-018 for the stamping
acrylic paints,fine brush
All yours,
Red Frog


1 коментар: