петък, 7 август 2015 г.

Polish On with China Glaze and Perfect !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
The weekend is almost here. I just can't wait to wake up and see it's Saturday. I'm planning a big, fat all day long sleeping. Need it desperately. But untill than there is still a full work time Friday...
To the nails and stuff.
What we have today?
China Glaze I love your guts.
How not to love this polish even only for the name? Well, it's not only the name that grabbed me. When I saw the whole Apocalypse of color collection for the first time I just knew I should take at least half of it at home. The formula of this baby is one of the most awful ones but the result is so interesting. And no matter it's a pink shade I really like it. The little black particles floating in that pink and the strange semi matte-sand like finish make it so me. Well, as you can see I put a generous amount of top coat over it and the interesting finish is not visible. But I couldn't resist it.
About the decoration - some stamping, sone brush strokes and all is done. Nothing special but it's a fun way to spice up the mani.
Enjoy your Friday, lovelies....
Used - 
China Glaze I love your guts
Perfect Gel Look Nail Polish 526
****
All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар