четвъртък, 27 август 2015 г.

Web Inspiration - Green zombie shoes !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
We all love shoes.
All shoes. 
All of us.
Well, I love shoes from all their types but till now I'm wearing only sneakers, boots and etc. Yeah, no high heels around. Yes, there is a pair hidden in a box somewhere at home but there is no one to wear them. I don't wear high heels just because I can't ignore the pain... for now. Maybe someday I'll have enough strenght to become a real high heels woman. For now I'm not that kind. I like it comfortable. And painless.
Searching through the web for a bit of inspiration I've found it in a couple of gorgeous shoes - crazy, catchy and so me. Hope to be able to see them on my feet someday.
First let's see the inspiration and then I'll show you the result.






 How cool are these,ah? I so so love them!!

Fingers crossed to be able to get at least a pair in my hands... or on my feet.
Nighty night, my lovelies....
See you soon.
Used  - 
Trendy Bamboo - lime green creme polish
Sally Hansen Gem Crush Glitz Gal
acrylic paints, fine brush
****
All yours,
Red Frog
 

1 коментар: