вторник, 13 октомври 2015 г.

Dior, Catrice and W7 in triple creme-sand-suede perfection !!!!



Hello, my lovelies….
Last week I’ve showed you my first mani for the #WNAC2015 – Splatter. If you haven’t noticed your Red Frog has made a little mistake then – there were no holographic polishes used for this splatter. Well, I have to admit my mind is chasing the winds most of the times and I have probably missed out this little detail about the challenge. Later I’ve updated the post with the splatter mani but it still ain’t got the so wanted holos. So, today I want to show you the polishes I’ve used for my splatter mani without the decoration itself.
W7 Silver suede – gorgeous. Gorgeous. Gorgeous silver suede. What more can I say? The photos are enough realistic so you can be able to see what I’m talking about. This little treasure has stunning pigmentation and it’s absolutely opaque in two thin coats even on my long nails. The drying time is as it has to be for that kind of polishes – 10 to 15 minutes and you ready to do the dishes. It’s quite the same about the durability – it’s a shame how such a beautiful finish is so impermanent.
Dior Perfecto – the second Dior polish in my stash. Perfecto is part of the Rock Your Nails Collection released back in 2011. It’s a stunning dark grey with blue undertone and subtle shimmer visible only in the bottle. The opacity is good but the durability is something I don’t want to talk about.
Catrice Crushed crystals 05 Stardust  - one really interesting polish with sand effect finish. It’s a mix of different tones of silver particles which are bar shaped !! Yes – little tiny bar glitters in almost clear base. It’s  a real must have for me and I’d buy another bottle if I can find it. For this mani I’ve used 3 thin coats but it’s possible to get  full opacity with two.
So, that’s all. I really like this grey-metalic palette. No matter the durability issues all three polishes are simply fantastic and I’ll definitely wear them often in the future.
All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар