петък, 11 ноември 2016 г.

#WhenColorsCollide vol.7 !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
#WhenColorsCollide next group collage is live on IG since Monday and it's definitely time for me to share with you my entry for the latest theme - black, white and yellow.
I was thinking about something completely different for this theme but things went into a very shaky direction.... Sometimes my hands just don't want to listen no matter what I think about it. It's called essential tremor and it's definitely not nail art best friend.
I've started with some chevrons and wanted to continue with some geometric pattern but it wasn't the right time and the right place. At all. There was nothing straight in the straight lines I've made and for the first time I just gave up. For the first time I let the tremor wins. One battle is lost but the war is not over.
Used - 
Flormar 480 Golden ball
Essence The Gel Black is back
Essence The Gel Wild White Ways
white acrylic paint
black acrylic paint

All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар