събота, 22 ноември 2014 г.

A lady is reminding You - Prostate Cancer Awareness with Star Nails Bulgaria

*To all those amazing men around.
Hello,lovelies...
In this cold November evening I have something to remind you.It's November.And yes it's time for you to decide How Mo Can You Go?It's the right time to give some attention to yourself.
Yes,I'm talking to you - all you great men around me.I know you're always ready to give your shoulder to us to cry on it or your hand to help us.Now it's time for us women to give our support.It's because we care.A lot.You know we need you but please admit it - you need us too.
-
' Movember (a portmanteau from the Australian-English diminutive word for "moustache", "mo" and "November") is an annual event involving the growing of moustaches during the month of November to raise awareness of men's health issues, such as prostate cancer and other male cancers, and associated charities.The goal of Movember is to "change the face of men's health."
-
SNB Professional have invited me and fellow Bulgarian Bloggers to take part in one great initiative.It's called 'A lady is reminding you' and it's dedicated to men's health issues and aspecially to prostate cancer awareness.That's the reason for the moustache's design.That's my way to say 'I care'.
SNB Prifessional has a great line of polishes with bulgarian male names.Take a look at all the beautiful shades -
I've choose Angel - both the name and the color.Angel is tender and delicate cold pinkish nude creme with stunning opacity.I've needed just two thin coats to see how strong he is.The undertone is a bit cooler for my skin tone but who cares - I'm in love!
Yes,I'm in love and his name is Angel.It's  soothing he's just a gorgeous bottle of polish because I know someone who wouldn't be very happy if this new November love was a real one.
Me and Angel.We both want to say it loud - 'Go and make this medical exam,guys!It's easy and it's a matter of self respect'.But because you can't hear us let the photos talk.
It's up to me to get involved.
 It's up to you to make the decision.
All yours,
Angel and Maria

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар