петък, 6 февруари 2015 г.

Royal Clows with Golden Rose Expert Color and W7 !!!!

Hello, my lovelies....
When it's up to bold colors I'm always at the front line. Especially when the weather outside is so foggy and depressive. Especially when thоse bold colors look so damn gorgeous on my nails. Holly nail polish gods, pinch me please because this royal violet is blocking all the rational thoughts in my head. Golden Rose Color Expert 37. Wow. When I'm looking at the photos I'm thinking why the hell I didn't bought this beauty months ago? There's no other color like this in my collection. 
*Application - flawless
*Opacity - perfect
*Pigmentation - unbelievable
*Drying time - livable
*Finish - on the frosted side of the world with a hint of metalic ending
*Own gloss - oh yeah
*Red Frog's opinion - A Must Have.
 Weeeell, what do you think, my lovelies? It's a perfection right? And only if my owls weren't so smashed I would be very pleased with this mani. But .... Oh, I won't lie - I'm on cloud nine! I just love it!
Used -
Golden Rose Color Expert 37
W7 71 Cosmic purple
Stamping - Born Pretty Store BP-05 and Flormar Supershine 46
All yours,
Red Frog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар