сряда, 28 октомври 2015 г.

Sleeping geisha - back in the past !!!!



Hello, my lovelies….
Tonight I’m going to show you one mani that I wasn’t sure to post it or not when I’ve made it. About the time this mani was made – well, I just don’t remember. It was last year for sure. But that doesn’t matter. I wasn’t sure about posting it because the day I’ve made it there was no time for photos and when I finally was able to shoot those shots the tips were already whitened…. The second reason about my post-or-not dilemma was the design didn’t end as I’ve imagined it. But that’s another story. So after all those blah blah stuff let’s see the photos.

See? Too bad for the blackened tips – the white layer underneath is visible from miles away. At least the water-alcohol marble ended quite interesting no matter it didn’t compliment the sleeping geisha on the other two nails. Looking at those shots I’m more and more in love with my current nail shape. The rounded shape looks uneven at this point. Vive la stilettos!
Used –
Golden rose Rich Color 76 – pure white crème
Gabrini Multivitamin 336 – pure black crème – for the tips and the marble
Gabrini Multivitamin 330 - deep red crème for the marble
Perfect Gel Look 526 – light vanilla crème
Acrylic paints, fine brush

All yours,
Red Frog



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар